Announcing Friends of FRONT!
FRONT International is launching the Friends of FRONT, a three-year campaign to encourage individuals who were inspired by the Triennial to ensure its return in 2021. When you join Friends of FRONT, you are investing in the belief that art is a language the entire world can share. Art evokes passions, thoughts, and reactions. Art can bridge a divide, unite a nation, forge a dialogue. When you join Friends of FRONT you ensure that contemporary art has a home in Cleveland for years to come.
In addition to making a commitment to funding public art in Northeast Ohio, you’ll receive invitations to exclusive events, art openings, and lectures.
Friends of FRONT Giving Levels
Supporter: $25 – $100
- Digital FRONT Swag Badge
- 10% Discount on FRONT merchandise
- Exclusive Friends Newsletter with early notifications of FRONT events and exhibitions
Enthusiast: $101 – $250
- All benefits from the Supporter level plus:
- FRONT sticker
- Exclusive invitation to FRONT preview events
Advocate: $251 – $500
- All benefits from the Enthusiast level plus:
- Recognition on the FRONT website
- FRONT Lapel Pin
- Exclusive invitation and two tickets for a Friends of FRONT museum day, with passes to a paid exhibition of FRONT’s choosing.
Ambassador: $501 – $1,000
- All benefits from the Advocate level plus:
- FRONT Tote Bag
- Listing in 2021 exhibition catalog
- Early entry to 2 events of your choice at FRONT International 2021
- Early registration access to 2021 FRONT Gala
Top Tier: $1,001 – $2,500
- All benefits from the Ambassador level plus:
- Dedicated concierge line for FRONT 2021
- Limited Edition FRONT International: An American City Postcard Set
- Complimentary 2018 and 2021 exhibition catalog of choice
All Friends who commit an annual gift of $25 or more receive a Friends of FRONT lapel pin and special recognition at our final 2018 Triennial event, the FRONT Catalog and Limited- Edition Portfolio Launch Party on September 22nd at Cleveland Public Library, site of the must-see installation, The American Library by Yinka Shonibare MBE (RA).