West Side Market

1 S High St
Akron, OH 44308

(330) 376-9185

87 N Main St
Oberlin, OH 44074

(440) 775-8665

9500 Euclid Avenue
Cleveland, Ohio 44195

11610 Euclid Avenue
Cleveland, OH 44106

(216) 421-7000

11150 East Boulevard
Cleveland, OH 44106

(216) 421-7350

325 Superior Ave
Cleveland, OH 44114

(216) 623-2800

1455 E 6th St
Cleveland, OH 44114

FRONT Porch, PNC Glenville Arts Campus

1470 East 105th Street
Cleveland, OH

(216) 938-5429

11400 Euclid Avenue
Cleveland, OH 44106

(216) 421-8671

Playhouse Square

1501 Euclid Avenue
Cleveland, Ohio 44115

(216) 771-4444

Richard D. Baron ‘64 Gallery, Oberlin College

65 E. College St.
Suite 5 Oberlin, OH 44074

Rock and Roll Hall of Fame

1100 E 9th St
Cleveland, OH 44114

(216)781-7625

2900 Detroit Road
Cleveland, OH 44113

(216) 621-2314

St. John’s Episcopal Church

2600 Church Ave
Cleveland, OH 44113

(216) 505-5690

N Coast Harbor Walkway
Cleveland, OH 44114

(216) 694-2000

Toby’s Plaza

Uptown Pedestrian Trwy
Cleveland, OH 44106

1460 W 29th St
Cleveland, OH 44113

(216)938-5429

West Side Market

1979 W 25th St
Cleveland, OH 44113

(216) 664-3387

With origins of the land dating back to 1840 the West Side Market is Cleveland’s oldest publicly owned market. The centerpiece of the market, the yellow brick markethouse with an interior concourse, was designed by the architects Benjamin Hubbel and W. Dominick Benes who also designed other famous buildings in Cleveland, such the Cleveland Museum of Art and the Wade Memorial Chapel in Lakeview Cemetery. The markethouse was dedicated and opened to the public in 1912. Its 137 foot clock tower has stood as a Cleveland landmark for over a century.

Newsletter