RTA Red Line
FRONT International is designed specifically so that visitors can take public transportation from one side of the exhibition to another all along the Regional Transit Authority’s Red Line (known to Clevelanders as RTA). This train system accommodates travel from Cleveland Hopkins International Airport through downtown Cleveland and out to University Circle. Whether you travel by bus or by the train, take the RTA and skip the drive and parking fees!
RTA HealthLine is a state-of-the-art bus-rapid transit (BRT) system, offers rail-like convenience with the flexibility of a bus between Downtown Cleveland and University Circle down Euclid Avenue.
- Cash Fares $2.50
- 5-Trip Fare Cards $12.50
- Daily Passes $5.50
- 7-Day Passes $25.00
- Plan your trip inside the app
- Buy fare from your phone
- Manage your purchasing history
- Skip the lines at the kiosk
- Activate ticket when you are ready to ride
Be sure you pay your fare before you board. Ticket vending machines are located inside all Red Line and HealthLine stations. Retain your activated farecard or pass until you exit the system. Senior and disabled fares available.
RTA offers four downtown trolley routes – COMPLETELY FREE – that run every 10-15 minutes, seven days a week. All trolleys connect with other transit at Public Square, including the Red Line train from the airport. Just look for the charming green trolley buses around downtown that can take you to place such as:
- Attractions: The Huntington Convention Center of Cleveland, Horseshoe Casino Cleveland, PlayhouseSquare, Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and Museum, The Great Lakes Science Center and Voinovich Park
- Downtown Districts: Historic Warehouse District, East Fourth Street, Historic Gateway District and Theater District
- Hotels: Hampton Inn Downtown Cleveland, Doubletree Downtown/Lakeside, Ritz-Carlton Cleveland, Crowne Plaza Cleveland at PlayhouseSquare, Holiday Inn Express Downtown, Hyatt Regency at the Old Arcade, Marriott Key Center and the Renaissance Cleveland
BlueLink University Circle
The FREE BlueLink shuttle connects Wade Oval, Uptown, Little Italy and Coventry and provides access to the Little Italy – University Circle Red Line Station. BlueLink shuttles arrive every 30 minutes 6:30am – 6:00pm (Mon-Fri) and 12:00pm – 6:00pm weekends.
Rent a Bike
UH Bikeshare manages over 250 bikes and 29 stations across the city. Easy to pick-up and offered at affordable rates ($3.50 per 30 minutes).
Driving? There are options:
Prepay and park on ParkWhiz.