FRONT IN-CITY EXHIBITION SHUTTLE
The Triennial consists of over 20 venues, organized by walkable neighborhoods. The FRONT In-City Shuttle Service will offer on and off service to exhibition venues around Cleveland. Visit several exhibitions, take a coffee break, then hop on a shuttle to your next exhibition neighborhood.
Tickets are good for the date of purchase for all zones.
Prices for In-City Shuttle Service Tickets
- Saturday, July 14, FRONT Opening Weekend – $25
Shuttle Service Times and Zones:
Shuttle service will run every 30 minutes between 10:00 am and 5:00 pm on above-posted dates. Shuttle stops will be marked by signage at designated stops, also posted on the FRONT website.
Shuttle stops are subject to change. Please look for posted signs at venues.
- Departure from the InterContinental
- West Side Market – Transfer for Downtown Shuttle
- Installation: Cleveland Curry Kojiwurst
- Transformer Station
- Venues: St. John’s Church; SPACES
- Vista Warehouse
- East 9th Street & Prospect Avenue – Transfer for Uptown Shuttle
- Installations: Canvas City Murals: 750 Prospect; 1012 Prospect; 1212 Huron
- Great Lakes Science Center
- Venues: William G. Mather; Rock & Roll Hall of Fame
- Federal Reserve/Cleveland Public Library
- Playhouse Square, Euclid Avenue & E14
- Venue: Helen Theater
- MOCA Cleveland – Transfer to Downtown Shuttle
- Venues: University Hospital; Toby’s Plaza; Cleveland Institute of Art
- St. Mark’s Church
- PNC Glenville Art Campus
- Venues/Installations: FRONT Porch; The Madison; 10722 Orville; 1474 E 112
- Cleveland Museum of Art